Cerebral Dossier

Saturday, August 26, 2006

Wake up!!

I wake up every morning
From reality, I wake up to illusion
From truth, I wake up to lie
From self, I wake up to being selfish
From faith, I wake up to reason

I wake up every morning
To adorn an invisible mask
Of a person known by my name,
To accomplish the tasks
Of an artist vying for fame

I wake up every morning
As fresh as a fresh flower's odour
Knowing that I'm a day older,
As zealous as an army's recruit
Knowing the ultimate truth

Still, I wake up every morning
Not 'coz I'm a programmed bot
Not 'coz I'm an intelligent crackpot
Not 'coz I'm the clown of a circus
But, 'coz I'm here to serve a purpose

1 Comments:

  • At 9:58 AM, Blogger Wanderlust said…

    Yaar it seems that you are inspired by Advaita Vedanta....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home